General contracting conditions
Obligations of clients and users.
In general, the user is obliged to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements in good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair its normal operation, the assets or rights of thebestparking.com, its suppliers, other users or in general from any third party. The access and use of the portal to minors without the express consent of their parents is prohibited, thebestparking.com is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore cannot verify the age of the same .
Specifically, and without this implying any restriction to the previous section, during the use of the website thebestparkingalicante.com, the user undertakes to:
- Provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration or order form, and keep them updated.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of thebestparking.com, of any other user, of thebestparking.com providers or in general of any third party.
- Save diligently the “username” and “password” provided by thebestparking.com, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from improper use thereof.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use its contents and information to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities, nor impersonate the identity of others in the use of the website or in the use of any of its services, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or of any other shape.
- The client undertakes to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address where the requested order can be delivered within the usual hours of delivery of goods. In case of non-compliance by the client with this obligation thebestparking.com will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial rights or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which you do not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available third party.
The customer undertakes to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address where the requested order can be delivered within the usual hours of delivery of goods. In case of breach by the client of this obligation thebestparking.com will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
Placing the order.
To place an order, it may be necessary to connect to thebestparking.com, and register as a user, completing the electronic form that appears in the store at any time and following the instructions indicated therein. After registration, and to proceed with the purchase of products, you must add the product you wish to purchase to the basket, according to the instructions on the screen, completing the order form provided for this purpose and validating the same.)
The prices and offers presented on the website are valid solely and exclusively for online orders made at thebestparking.com and will be paid in euros (€).
The validation of the order by the client expressly implies knowledge and acceptance of these general contracting conditions as part of the conclusion of the contract. Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by thebestparking.com constitutes proof of the set of transactions carried out between thebestparking.com and its clients. thebestparking.com will file the electronic document in which the contract is formalized and it will be accessible.
Once the purchase has been made and as soon as possible, always within 24 hours from the execution of the purchase, thebestparking.com Customer Service will send you proof of purchase by e-mail. If you do not agree with the data contained in said confirmation, you can request their modification or cancellation of the contract.
Availability of products
The selection of products offered on thebestparking.com is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, with the limits of available stock. As it is e-commerce, the stock is updated online, so it could happen, eventually, that during the purchase process the stock runs out, not being able, therefore, in these cases, to continue with the sale started.
In the event that there is any out of stock or occasional unavailability of an item, thebestparking.com will contact you to notify you immediately and give you a new delivery date or, if it is not possible to serve you said product, proceed to its cancellation. .
In any case, a delay in delivery with respect to the indicated deadlines will not entitle the customer to demand any compensation.
The warranty period is two years, although it does not include deficiencies caused by negligence, blows, incorrect use or improper handling, incorrect installations not carried out by authorized Technical Services when appropriate, etc., or materials that are worn by the use. Unless there is proof to the contrary, it will be presumed that the lack of conformity that manifests itself in the six months after the delivery of the product, whether it is new or second-hand, already existed when the thing was delivered, except when this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the nature of the non-conformity. thebestparking.com reserves the right to request a verification of the origin of the problem from an official technical service of the brand. In case of a defect caused by misuse, the repair will be billable. In those incidents that justify the use of the guarantee, the repair, replacement of the item, reduction or return will be chosen, in the legally established terms.
Reimbursement of amounts paid.
The refund will be made through the payment method used in the purchase. In the case of total or partial payments made by means of gift vouchers, these cannot be reimbursed in cash, or by transfers, or by card. The reimbursement of purchases made by means of a gift voucher will be made exclusively by means of a gift voucher for the same amount as that paid with said means of payment.
thebestparking.com will not refund the amount or carry out any reshipment of merchandise until the receipt and condition of the packaging and accessories of the item being returned or exchanged has been verified in our warehouses. The price to be returned is the one that originally appeared in the order, except transport costs, which will only be returned in the event that thebestparking.com is responsible for the cause of returning the product. Once the correct condition of the returned product has been verified, thebestparking.com will proceed to reimburse the amount within a maximum period of 15 days.
Applicable legislation. Submission to fueros.
Purchases made on thebestparking.com are subject to Spanish law.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of